Fancy carpets are available in every home these days, and it is important to maintain your carpets and look for carpet stain removal services. You can get in touch with carpet stain removal for removing different types of carpet stains. We are going to discuss different types of carpet stains and how to remove them.
Kool-Aid stains on carpets
Kool-Aid stains are very bad for the carpets; stain removal carpet could be used for effectively removing these stains. These stain removal services provide the best treatment to your carpets and remove the Kool-Aid stains from the white carpets as well. Follow these steps for removing the Kool-Aid stains from the carpets.
- You should start by blotting the stain using a dry white towel. Don’t rub the stain; it often becomes difficult to remove them after rubbing.
- The mixture of white vinegar, water, and dish soap could help remove the stain. You should spray the mixture on the affected area and let it soak for almost 10 minutes and then blot it with a dry towel, which is clean until the stain is completely removed.
Pet stains on the carpets
Maintaining a clean carpet is difficult when you have pets in your home. Most of the pet owners are facing this challenge of cleaning the mess created by their pets. However, carpet stain removal services can help you in removing these stains. Here is how to remove these stains from the carpets.
- You should start by disposing of the initial mess using gloves; if there is debris on the carpet, get rid of them as well. If the carpet is wet, you can use the blot method for soaking the moisture, but make sure that you are not rubbing or smearing it. You should blot it repeatedly unless the carpet is completely dry, and the stain is also removed.
- On the other hand, if the carpet is dry, you need to moisten the stain and then apply a cleaning product on the carpet for removing the pet stains.
- Neutralizing the spot and the odour from the carpet is often difficult; you can use white vinegar for removing the spots and smell. Allow the vinegar to soak on the carpet for a few minutes before using the blotting technique.
- You can also remove the pet’s stains by mixing the laundry detergents with water in the spray bottle and then spray it on the stain. Allow the detergent to soak into the carpet and then blot and rinse it using warm water; repeat this process unless the stain is completely removed.
Coffee stains on the carpets
If you are not perfectly treating the coffee stains, they become filthy. The yellow colour of the coffee stains looks like the mess created by the pets. We are going to discuss how to clean these tough stains.
- You should start by drying the spot using the blotting technique with a white towel. If the spillage is on multiple places, make sure that you are not spreading it.
- You can try the mixture of the water, vinegar and detergent using the spritzer method, which includes rinsing and repeating the same process again and again.
- You can try this method on polypropylene carpets, it is completely safe to use the bleach and water treatment. Spray the mixture on the spot and let it soak on the spot, blot and then rinse it using warm water and repeat the process until the stain disappears.
Bloodstains on the carpets
Bloodstains are the hardest to remove from the carpets. You need to treat the bloodstains as quickly as possible. We are going to discuss how you can treat the bloodstains on your carpet.
- Make sure that you are using cold water instead of hot water or warm water. The blood would further clot when you are using hot water, however cold would prevent it from soaking into the fibre of the carpet.
- You can use dish detergent with the cold water, spray the mixture on the stain and moisten it. You can use white cloth for blotting the spot so that the blood on the carpet is transferred to cloths. Rinse the spot with the cold water and repeat the process unless the stains are completely removed.
You can try most of these techniques at home as well, using the chemicals which are used in the daily routine in the households. However, carpet stain removal services would help you get rid of the stains permanently.